By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission – where necessary and appropriate – for disclosures referred to in this policy.
- At times, Pharmacall will collect certain personal information about customers and visitors to website hosted by us. Such information will include both identifiable personal data, as well as non-identifiable personal. Non-identifiable information is gathered automatically when you visit our website or those websites hosted by us, and stored for use in our system.
- Pharmacall respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our clients and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
- Pharmacall collects personal data about our users when you visit our website hosted by us; respond to a customer questionnaire or send a request to be contacted through the use of cookie technology. A cookie is a data file that sits on your computer hard disk. The cookie is placed where by a remote web server that you have visited using a browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. It is used to uniquely identify you during web interactions with a website and contains data parameters that allow the remote HTML server to keep a record of who you are, and what actions you take at the remote web site. You have the option to disable the cookie function in your browser, but will be restricted from accessing many sites as a result.
Use of Personal Data
- Pharmacall may on occasion use your personal information provided to contact you about our services; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. However, Pharmacall will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact our services representative Rodney Cronje to ensure that you do not receive such information, at +27-86-174-2255.
- Where Pharmacall may collect and share aggregated user data with business partners, or other third parties for the purposes of developing content and ensuring relevant advertising and content, such user data will never be used to identify individual users. These business partners and affiliated companies will not have any independent right to share this information.
- Pharmacall may log the websites you visit; collect IP addresses and information about your operating system and the type of browser you use for the purposes of network/system administration; to report aggregate information received, and to audit the use of our site. This data however will not be used to identify individual users who will at all times remain anonymous.
- Any information Pharmacall collects from you through correspondence with us and related to our business offering, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written content, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within Company or to a third party to ensure customer service and assistance in line with our business, your personal information will only be disclosed (after the necessary consents have been received) to the point necessary to address your request for assistance, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
Public Space (Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Third-Party Sites)
- Any information that customers disclose in a public space, including on any bulletin board, chat room or any site Pharmacall may host for its contracted clients, is available to anyone else who visits that space. Pharmacall cannot safeguard any information you disclose there.
- Pharmacall will not enter into business activities with a minor unless such minor has explicit written consent (applicable to the service requested) from a parent or guardian to do so.
Reservation of Rights
- Pharmacall reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- Pharmacall further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
- Pharmacall reserves our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.
- Pharmacall reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.